Saturday, November 24, 2007

NEW FEATURE!!!!

Hey guys!!!! I'm adding a new feature to my blog. It's called 'Life in a line'. Let's understand what it's about.

Every once in a while, I'll be posting a one-liner about my observation or thought about some aspect of life or the other. This thought would be based on my personal experience. It could also be based on what I've seen, heard or read.

The best part is that,YOU, the reader, can give YOUR feedback on that thought. It's something like a 'thought for the day' that all of us have experienced in school. Except here, you get to give your own views on it. Sounds great, doesn't it? I thought so...

Disclaimer: Anything I write here is my own personal opinion. It is not intended to offend any person or community. If, in the rare case, one does get offended, though I hope that never happens, he/she can write a comment indicating so, and shove it up their ass.




No comments: